Chamber Membership - How is your Chamber adapting in the midst of COVID-19?
The CCEC Membership Peer Network will be holding a "Happy Hour" call on Friday, May 1 at 2:00 EDT.
The purpose is to provide an opportunity for all Chamber membership sales and management staff to gather and exchange information on membership challenges your Chamber is facing and how you're adapting during these turbulent times.
We'll be dealing with these sorts of questions and anything else that YOU would like to discuss . . .
- What contact are you currently having with your members?
- Are you doing any virtual events to engage members? And if so, what has the response been? Are you pursuing sponsorship for these events?
- Has your Chamber done any assessment or surveys on potential business losses in your membership? And if so, what is the projection?
- What impact are you expecting COVID-19 to have on your membership revenue in this fiscal year?
- What are you doing currently when it comes to membership renewals that would have been pursued in the second quarter of 2020?
- Are you undertaking anything in the way of new member recruitment? Are you contacting businesses that were former members or have never been members?
- How much selling of non dues revenue are you doing? Are you asking?...When will it be okay?
- Any best practices that you can share?
There is no fee to participate but please register and include questions that you'd like discussed in the comments section of the registration form.