Exceptional Times, Exceptional Action
Resolve, Resilience, Return, Rethink, and Reform - how will each of these impact your Chamber in 2021. We will look at best practices and adapt each action referenced in the McKinsey & Company, COVID-19 Briefing Materials Report. Together we will discuss how to create exceptional action for your next normal in Chamber operation, membership, non-dues revenue, and let's not forget your own self-care.
- Cultural shifts through and post-pandemic impacting membership and operations
- Resource development beyond membership, and including non-dues revenue strategies
- Recruiting and engaging the next generation/millennial members
- Moving members from transactional to relational - Mission ROI
- Are the Chamber 3 C's directing your strategy for the next normal
- Healthy you, healthy chamber
Shari Pash, Membership and Growth Strategist
Shari Pash, is founder of Strategic Solutions for Growth. Her work focus is on sustainable member growth and Board of Director goals and strategy sessions, which requires much more than just maintaining the status quo - it calls for innovation, creativity, and a strategic approach. That's why chambers of commerce, non-profit organizations, and associations throughout the U.S. and Canada are turning to Shari. She
is a dynamic conference presenter for many national associations, including Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), Institute for Organization Management (IOM) and CCEC.