You're invited to the CCEC annual conference, the premiere opportunity for professional development specific to chamber management that also allows you to connect with 100 colleagues from chambers across Canada. Attending the CCEC conference is an investment in the future success of your chamber.
This year's event will include:
- Casey Steinbacher - author of recently released ebook, “From Relevant to Essential” that redefines the work chambers and community based organizations need to do to elevate their value from relevant to essential.
- Doug and Bill Holman of Holman Bros. Membership Sales Solutions who will help you cultivate major investors in your chamber
- Shari Pash will share her expertise on reigniting volunteer leadership and staff impact on membership growth.
- Dan Stevens, addressing Digital Transformation for Membership Organizations
- Plus several panels of fellow chamber execs sharing their expertise, success stories and challenges.
- And an opportunity to meet your peers in person that you've been zooming with for the last 2 1/2 years!
Complete conference brochure here
Don't forget - CCEC offers a bursary of up to $1000 to attend the conference. For details and to apply, click here.
To register for Canadian Chamber of Commerce AGM which immediately follows CCEC and for accommodations information for both events, go to AGM & Convention - Canadian Chamber of Commerce