Chamber Accelerator is a new approach to learning for chamber executives developed by CCEC and Johnston Group/Chambers Plan.
What do we like about the Chamber Accelerator platform?
- User-friendly approach to learning the basics about chambers of commerce
- Can be accessed on your desktop or mobile devices – training available anytime/anywhere according to your schedule
- It takes less than 5 minutes per day (drip approach to learning – a little bit everyday)
- Available the day you start your job – no waiting
What topics are covered?
- How to sell the Chamber – basic understanding of chamber of commerce, benefits of membership and tips on how to sell the chamber
- Chambers Plan – basic understanding of Chambers Plan, benefits to your business members and how the program benefits your chamber
How does it work?
- Each day, you’ll receive a reminder to go into Chamber Accelerator
- Each day, you’ll cover a “mastery moment” – 3-4 activities on a particular concept. Activities are multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank type questions (takes less than 5 minutes to complete)
- You receive immediate feedback
- You’ll have access to knowledge cards to provide additional information on a concept
- Opportunity to provide feedback
- If you take part every day, you’ll complete the current content over one to two months
To view the webinar with the demo, click here
Why get involved?
The costs of participation in 2021 are being covered by Johnston Group/Chambers Plan. By being part of our first group to launch, you’ll be in on the ground floor, have the opportunity to provide initial feedback and shape the development of the program going forward for the benefit of the entire chamber network. Plus to encourage participation, Johnston Group is offering prizes!
Each week you will have a chance to win a $100 gift card. Learners will get one raffle entry for each point earned (one Mastery Moment completed equals one entry to win the weekly prize draw). To find out where you rank, check out the Chamber Accelerator Leaderboard in the app/on the website.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Members of CCEC
- Target audience is
- Chamber execs with 3 or less years’ experience
- Chambers looking for assistance with onboarding new employees
How do I sign up?
Watch for the next intake of Chamber Accelerator in your email!