The CCEC bursary may be awarded each year, up to a maximum amount of $1000, to cover conference registration fees and travel expenses (hotel and transportation). Receipts must be provided.
- Applications must be received by July 15. The successful recipient will be notified by July 30.
- Applicants must have been in the employ of a Chamber of Commerce/Board of Trade for a minimum of one year immediately preceding the application and be a member in good standing with CCEC.
- Bursaries will be awarded at the discretion of the CCEC Board of Directors. The Board reserves the right to not award any bursaries from the submissions received.
- Applications must be accompanied by a one-page explanation clearly stating the reason the bursary is needed and how participating in the conference will benefit the individual and your Chamber/Board. Applicants must also enclose a financial statement for the Chamber/Board for the most recent two fiscal years and a letter of support from the chief volunteer.
- All questions on the application must be completed, and the form must be signed by the applicant.
- Only members in good standing with CCEC are eligible to apply.
- The successful recipient will agree to write a one page submission by October 31 for the CCEC website outlining what they gained from attending the conference.
Congratulations to our Recipients:
Shelley Wall – Burns Lake Chamber of Commerce - click here for Shelley's report
Cindy McDonald - Portage la Prairie and District Chamber of Commerce MB) - click here for Cindy's report
Mardi Taylor - Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce - click here for Mardi's report
Kent Smith-Windsor - Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce - ACCE conference
Bruno-Serge Boucher - FCCQ
Mindy Thompson - Fort St. John Chamber of Commerce
Jinny Day - Grimsby Chamber of Commerce
Shannon Churchill - Strathroy Chamber of Commerce
Paul Brocklehurst - Newfoundland and Labrador Chamber of Commerce