The Chamber is growing and needs to expand its team! We know the local businesses deserve more attention and the region needs to be better connected. The Parkland Chamber of Commerce is looking to fill one full-time position. We can commit one year to this position which within that timeframe, it can be deemed permanent with sourced financial resources. If you’re up for an exciting challenge, take a bit of a leap of faith with us and let’s get to serving the business community together! This individual will report directly to the Executive Director. They will work individually, with the Executive Director and possibly with committees.
This individual needs to be:
- Have great attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Knowledgeable with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Details of the work involved:
- Event coordinating
- Graphic/ resource design
- Engage with membership, business community & partnering organizations
- Engage with the chamber network (online and possible provincial travel)
- Create content and engage the public via social media
- Must be able to travel with a valid driver's license
37.5 hr/week– Monday to Friday.
Send your cover letter and resume in confidence to Stephen Chychota, Executive Director for Parkland Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 100 Main St. South Dauphin R7N1K3. This opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is accepted.