As we kick off 2023, we'll talk about "productivity". One of the challenges for small chambers is how do you keep all the balls in the air and tackle all the demands made of you.
Please come to the meeting prepared to share how you cope with too much to do and not enough time to do it!
- how do you make the most of the limited resources you have to work with?
- what are some time management and project management ideas you can share?
- what technology do you use to help you?
- how do you effectively use volunteers?
- what partnerships or collaboration have helped you?
- how do you say "no"
And if there are any other burning issues you'd like discussed, please indicate when you register.
Great opportunity for CEOs leading Chambers with less than 500 members to connect and get to know each other! Please join Network Chair Melanie Frazer (Halton Hills) on Wednesday, January 11th