CCEC is excited to launch a new virtual program – Chamber College!
In this program developed by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce for chamber executives with 3 or less years' experience, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the basics of chamber management. Over the 7 week program, we’ll cover
Each 30-45 minute session is moderated by a CCEC Board member and will include a pre-recording of the week’s topic followed by Q&A. At the end of the 7 weeks, you’ll receive all 7 recordings so that you can revisit the material as you wish or as required for new staff.
Learn the Golden Rules of Chamber operations and make yourself and your chamber better and more focused.
One registration fee of $99 covers all 7 sessions and any/all of your staff are welcome to join the weekly sessions.
Register for the package by June 13th and you’ll be notified with connection instructions for each session
- June 22 - Introduction to Chamber Network and Structure
- June 29 - Bylaws
- July 6 - Non-Dues Revenue – friends, fame, fortune (including events, member benefits, sponsorship etc)
- July 13 - Community Leadership and Engagement – when to say no and when to say yes
- July 20 - Advocacy & Policy Development
- July 27 - Board Management & Governance
- Aug 3 - Record Keeping