CCEC is excited to again offer Chamber College!
In this program developed by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce , you’ll learn everything you need to know about the basics of chamber management. Over the 7 week program, we’ll cover
Each 30-45 minute session is moderated by a CCEC Board member and will include a pre-recording of the week’s topic followed by Q&A. At the end of the 7 weeks, you’ll receive all 7 recordings so that you can revisit the material as you wish or as required for new staff.
Learn the Golden Rules of Chamber operations and make yourself and your chamber better and more focused.
One registration fee of $99 covers all 7 sessions and any/all of your staff are welcome to join the weekly sessions.
- May 1 - Introduction to Chamber Network and Structure
- May 8 - Bylaws
- May 15 - Non-Dues Revenue – friends, fame, fortune (including events, member benefits, sponsorship etc)
- May 29 - Advocacy & Policy Development
- June 5 - Board Management & Governance
- June 12 - Community Leadership and Engagement – when to say no and when to say yes
- June 19 - Record Keeping
This program is designed for chamber executives with 3 or less years' experience or anyone looking for a refresher on chamber management.