CCEC 2023 webinar series is now open for registration and we've landed on the issues you told us were important to you!
Here's the lineup . . .
1. Leading Change in Your Workplace - Keitha Robson - Thursday Feb 16 2:00 ET
This important session will explore:
- The process of change, how to prepare for change and how knowing how the right steps can ease the transition; and
- How change creates anxiety in a workplace and ways to reduce that anxiety through change management princiiples
Keitha Robson is the CAO of the Timmins Chamber of Commerce and recently received her Change Management Practitioner designation.
2. Rethinking Revenue - Wednesday, April 19, 1:00 ET
Chambers will never secure the revenue they need for mission focused activities selling more $300 memberships. In this panel presentation, we'll hear from CCEC members about non-traditional approaches to revenue diversification.
• John Wishart (Moncton) - experience with two non-dues revenue streams related to addressing workforce challenges.
• Scott Robinson (Red Deer) - chamber utilization of charitable foundations in Canada
• Cyndi Bester (Lethbridge) - how your policy program can be a revenue generator
• Elizabeth Aman-Hume (Port Hardy) - how to write a grant - essential ingredients for success
3. Getting More Done with Less Time Shari Pash Tuesday, June 13, 1:00 ET
-How often have you glanced at the clock and realized your whole day is gone, but you don’t have much to show for it? You aren’t alone! It’s stressful to see that so many items on your to-do or action list are still present, despite your best efforts. All of us have days (weeks, too!) of feeling like we’re muddling through our workload and barely making progress. Luckily, there’s one of my favorite and must have tools that allows you to get more done, even with less time and fewer resources: time blocking. Time blocking is a productivity technique that allows you to plan and organize your time between the activities in your day. Utilizing time blocking and the recommended strategies and tactics I share in this session, you will feel control over your time, your sales, membership work, and/or strategic goals. Let’s work together in this session and help make your to do list, a done list!
4. Attracting & Retaining Talent - November TBA, 1:00 ET
Book the entire 4 program series for $155 plus tax - that's a 15% saving over booking the individual events. If you can't attend at the scheduled time, a recording of the webinar can be sent to you - almost as good as being there!
Click on Register Now to reserve your spot in all four webinars with one easy registration and save!