CCEC 2022 webinar series is now open for registration and we've landed on four topics to address the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing chambers.
Here's the lineup . . .
1. 2026: Is your Chamber Future-ready? Todd Letts - Friday Feb 25 1:00 ET
In this thought-provoking webinar, Todd will challenge participants to think ahead four years:
- What is the new normal for Chambers? What’s meant by Chamber 4.0 the new era?
- What innovations have we adopted during the COVID years?
- What new innovations in lead acquisition, dues structure, event delivery and governance will be commonplace by 2026?
Todd will share reflections from his recent work on the World Chamber Federations Chamber Model Innovation Task Force.
2. The Future of Events: Reimagine, Redesign, and Relaunch - Cathi Hight Thursday April 21, 1:00 ET
• Will our post-pandemic events return to “normal”?
• How can we design events when the future seems uncertain?
• Why was COVID-19 the best thing that happened to us?
In this session, you will explore: • Why the pandemic was the tipping point for future events. • Innovative programming strategies to make events the intersections of connectivity. • How to deliver enhanced value to members, investors, and sponsors.
3. Mastering the Performance Evaluation Conversation Jennifer Ireson, Balanced Perspectives Wednesday, June 8, 1:00 ET
4. Focus on the Cause, Not the Club: The Next Investor Model Cathi Hight Wednesday, November 23, 1:00 ET
Performance Evaluations come in with a -60 net promoter score. Negative sixty! With that attitude, it is not surprising many managers avoid this part of their role. Yet, effective performance management can positively impact team engagement, motivation, and productivity.
Join Balanced Perspectives Jennifer Ireson as she discusses how to recreate (or create) a better approach to performance management at your Chamber and make performance evaluation something you will look forward to managing.
• How can we create a revenue model that is not dependent on membership dues?
• What is the next big idea after the “tiered dues model”?
• Why is being essential more important than being relevant?
It is time to focus on our missions instead of membership and move from being relevant to a small group of members to becoming essential to our communities.
In this session, you will explore:
• Trends that decrease the growth of membership.
• The disconnect between strategic planning and membership models.
• How to develop an investor model that fosters positive change, provides money for your mission, and increases community engagement.
Book the entire 4 program series for $155 plus tax - that's a 15% saving over booking the individual events. If you can't attend at the scheduled time, a recording of the webinar can be sent to you - almost as good as being there!
Click on Register Now to reserve your spot in all four webinars with one easy registration and save!